Website of Attorney Sebastien ANTOMARCHI
Lawyer at the Nice Bar
7 Rue Frédéric Passy
Attorney Sebastien ANTOMARCHI, Lawyer
The supplier providing the website hosting is OVH, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of €10,069,020, registered at the Lille Metropole Trade and Companies Register under number 424 761 419 419 and with the SIRET number 424 761 419 00045, which is located at: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix – France
Personal data protection
The office carries out the processing of personal data.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is :
- the legitimate interest pursued by the firm when it pursues the following purposes :
- customer and prospect relationship management ;
- organisation, registration and invitation to the office's events.
- the execution of pre-contractual measures or, where the contract implements a processing operation for the purpose of
- the production, management and follow-up of its clients' files ;
- the recovery
- compliance with legal and regulatory obligations when implementing a processing operation for the purpose of :
- the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing and the fight against corruption ;
- the invoicing ;
- the accounting.
The office keeps the data only as long as necessary to carry out the operations for which they were collected and in compliance with the regulations in effect.
In this respect, customer data are kept for the duration of the contractual relationship increased by 3 years for the purposes of animation and prospecting, without prejudice to retention obligations or time limits. Regarding the money laundering prevention and terrorist financing, data are kept for 5 years after the end of the relationship with the office. In the case of accounting, they are kept for 10 years from the end of the accounting year.
Prospect data are kept for a period of 3 years if no participation or registration in the office's events has taken place.
The data processed are addressed to the office's authorised individuals and service providers.
Under the conditions defined by the French Data Protection Act and the European Data Protection Regulation, individuals have a right of access to their data, rectification, interrogation, limitation, portability, deletion.
Data subjects also have a right to oppose at any time, on grounds relating to their particular situation, the processing of personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the firm, as well as a right to oppose commercial prospecting.
They also have the right to define general and specific directives defining the way in which they intend to exercise, after their death, the rights mentioned above :
- by e-mail to the following address :
- firstname.lastname@example.org, or ;
- by post to the following address :
Maître Sébastien ANTOMARCHI
7 Rue Frédéric Passy
The persons affected have the right to complain to the CNIL.